Prepare a blog post on your ePortfolio that includes the following: (15-30 minutes)
- Your chosen Discourse.
- Titles of your artifacts, and links if they’re online.
- Photos of your annotations on your artifacts, or specific notes and embeds for images or video artifacts.
- Photos, scans, or links to Google Doc versions of your completed Discourse Analysis Worksheets.
- A 200-300 word statement that draws from your worksheets to present your initial thoughts about how your Discourse works.
- Your “time on task” for this project
The titles of my artifacts are “The Help That Led to my Success” written Chris Pierson and the second artifact is “The Best Teacher I ever did have” written by Jess Larsen. The Discourse that I am going to dive deeper into research is Teaching. As an Elementary education major I want to become a teacher the day right after I graduate. I want to be there for kids when no one else is. I want to educate and see the progress of these kids whether that’s helping them learn to read or have them learn the formula of slope of a line in math class. And at the end of the day I want to make that connection and I can help just one kid enjoy themselves and not have to worry about what’s going on at home and be a kid.